Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Growing Up

   From me to you.
                    

Image result for dance shoes
            Sparkly costume, perfect hair, and makeup was the majority of my childhood. I grew up as a competitive dancer with the help of my loving mother driving me everywhere and making the payments to do the one thing I truly loved. I started off with one class a week which turned into eleven classes a week. I practically lived, ate, and slept at the studio for eleven years of my life until things stared to change. My views on the people at my studio were changing and I wasn't as happy as I used to be. I ended up changing my path and stopped my dancing days at my studio. This was a big decision for me and big part of my life that I had to let go, but I realized that it was for the best. I will always have that dancer side to me, I just don't practice it like I used to. In the mean time I'm getting ready for college and the rest of my future ahead of me. I have changed my mind at least twenty time on what I want to do and where I want to do it, however I think I may have figured it out. I have decided to go to community college and transfer over to a university once I graduate. I am excited to see what the future has in store for me.

1 comment:

  1. I think it is really cool how you use to do dance and you did for a long time. It was a mature decision to decide to stop doing dance. Good luck in college and any other future endeavors.

    ReplyDelete

Potential Astronauts

Way back in 1958 before we ever had someone land on the moon potential astronauts had to go through extreme conditions for the chance to pos...