Wednesday, February 27, 2019

CS4HS

Image result for solar powerCS4HS is a showcase and competition for middle and high school computer science teachers and students. This competition gives students the chance to work on a technology related project and showcases some talents that they might not have gotten the chance to before. Thinking about this project for myself, I like the thought of a computer game or robotics. I do not have the strongest skills set when it comes to either of these topics and I feel doing a project on them would push me to be better. If I were to do a computer game I would want it to be something people had to think about and would not get on the first try. Possible a puzzle or maze, or maybe even something like a computer version of an escape room. On the other hand, if I were to do something robotics I would want to do something relating to solar power. I find it interesting how many things we can power with the suns energy and to be able to put that into a robot of some sort would spark my interest even more. Programing the robot would be tricky and I would have to think of a way to incorporate the two together. I could have a dial placed on the robot that would tell me its solar charge and a form of turning it on and off so the energy is not waisted. Also, I would like my robot to do something more than just move around. It could be used as an assistant to something or possibly pick things up and set it in another location. The possibilities for this project are endless and my mind could think about it for days, but my question is where do I begin?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Potential Astronauts

Way back in 1958 before we ever had someone land on the moon potential astronauts had to go through extreme conditions for the chance to pos...