Thursday, February 14, 2019

Thank You

Image result for hearts Every year around this time my school holds a kindness week where people can reach out and maybe say something they normally wouldn't. In my college computer apps class we were asked to write a thank you letter to someone important in our life in honor of this week. The first person to pop in my head was my mom and everything she does for me. Writing this card for her made me think about how much I say thank you and how much I need to say it more. For the past 18 years of my life she has been the one there for me through everything and I realized I needed to say thank you for that. While writing the card I even got emotional thinking about how many times she has been there for    me when no one else has. Thinking about it she is the reason I am here and the reason I am the person I am today. She has taught me how to be a good person and look at life as the glass is half full rather than half empty. I will always be thankful for her and that I chose her for this assignment. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Potential Astronauts

Way back in 1958 before we ever had someone land on the moon potential astronauts had to go through extreme conditions for the chance to pos...